[erlang-questions] Question on implementing a Megaco MGC

Jan Henry Nystrom jan@REDACTED
Wed Aug 1 18:10:05 CEST 2007

Hi Pete,

Most built-in functions notionally belong to the erlang module.
But I would recomend the reference manual under processes:
  http://www.erlang.org/doc/reference_manual/processes.html#10

/Cheers Henry

--
Jan Henry Nystrom <jan@REDACTED>