[erlang-questions] Speeding up string matching

Joe Armstrong erlang@REDACTED
Wed Sep 27 15:16:16 CEST 2006

If you want to do faster line splitting you might like to use lists instead
of binaries

I timed 5 different ways of splitting a file into lines

The list version was the fastest - see enclosure.

/Joe