[erlang-questions] new gen_leader in jungerl

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Fri Sep 22 19:09:44 CEST 2006

I have checked in the new gen_leader in jungerl.

The interface is the same, but the leader election algorithm is new.
The new gen_leader will not be able to coexist with the old one.

For more info about the "bug fix", see
http://www.cs.chalmers.se/~hanssv/leader_election/

This version of gen_leader has been tested with model checking, abstract
traces and quickcheck.

If you still find a bug, ask Hans Svensson and Thomas Arts to buy you all
the beer you can drink.  ;-)

(It's possible, however unlikely, that I introduced some bug when editing
gen_leader.erl to eliminate compiler warnings and to reformat lines longer
than 80 chars. If so, _I_ will buy the one who finds it a beer.)

BR,
Ulf W