[erlang-questions] ERTS; code-server; dynamically loading of code

Matthias Kretschmer mccratch@REDACTED
Sun Sep 17 16:02:01 CEST 2006

Hello,

I am searching for a way, to do my own code loading and wondered how Erlang/OTP
handles it. To be precise: I want to use the Erlang-VM and adopt my own code for
dynamically loading the code if for the first time a module is used. I was
browsing the code and reading the documentation, but I don't find it. Maybe I am
blind, but I would appreciate any hints how the standard Erlang Runtime System
handles that and where to find the more information (like documentation, which
modules/code-files are involved, etc.).

--
Cheers and thank you in advance
Matthias Kretschmer