[erlang-questions] ErlSQL: easy expression and generation of SQLstatements in Erlang

Yariv Sadan yarivvv@REDACTED
Sun Sep 17 14:32:35 CEST 2006

Hi,

I think Dialyzer should be able to help here, at least to a degree.
There's definitely a lot of pattern matching and regularity in the
code. I'm not too familiar with Dialyzer's capabilities, though, so I
don't know for certain.

Yariv