[erlang-questions] The decreased list traffic

Simon Chappell simonpeterchappell@REDACTED
Fri Sep 15 14:25:11 CEST 2006

On 9/15/06, Christian S <chsu79@REDACTED> wrote:
> What happened with the high list traffic?
>
> We just had 20 mails a day, now it seems like we have less than half.
>
> Did 90% of the subscribers change to daily digest subscriptions so
> there are less "impulse" replies in threads?

I think some of us felt a little guilty asking our newbie questions.
My reason is busyness, working on my photography stuff, but once
that's up and running, expect me to be back with some more basic
questions.

Simon

--
simonpeter.org | simonpeter.com | techbook.info