[erlang-questions] Vim and Erlang integration

Gaspar Chilingarov nm@REDACTED
Tue Sep 12 11:15:25 CEST 2006

Hi there!

I'm pleased announce very-alpha version of vim patch, which
turns vim into erlang C-node. Thus -- we can do any rpc calls to erlang
from vim and get results in a reasonable format (at least it's easily
processed in vim).

Just not to make too much noise on this list while it's alpha I've
opened google group. Please see announcement and links to the patch in
http://groups.google.com/group/vim-erlang/browse_thread/thread/6683b4e3bbe141f7?fwc=1

All interested folks - please join :) I hope we can catch up emacs with
this module - at least at intellisense and module compile/reload
initiated from vim.

--
Gaspar Chilingarov

System Administrator,