[erlang-questions] Regular expressons again, an improved regexp module

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Mon Sep 11 02:14:26 CEST 2006

On Sep 10, 2006, at 11:42 PM, Robert Virding wrote:

> I would appreciate it if someone could do some serious testing and
> see if there is a significant improvement with real regexps. I have
> just tested that it works.

I see myself doing a lot of "screen scraping" of web sites and
regexps is what I use for this in Ruby.

> Another question is what people would like to apply the regexps on,
> lists or binaries? The module now works on lists but it would not
> be difficult to make it work on binaries as well.

Binaries would be swell. No need to convert to list unless absolutely
necessary.

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/