[erlang-questions] GUI idea

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Sat Sep 9 09:26:14 CEST 2006

On 9/8/06, Roberto Saccon <rsaccon@REDACTED> wrote:
> Vlad, I do no not get your point. Isn't that just a normal web
> application ? The approach I am currently experimenting with is
> http://dojotoolkit.org (they also have widgets, similar to ZK) and
> JSON-based communication with yaws.

Hi,

Well, I didn't mean to imply it was a revolutuinary, never-before
thought-of approach :-)

What is a little new (at least to me) is that this web application
would be built from the Erlang side using regular GUI commands (the
example being the current gs interface). This way an Erlang
application would not be aware it was in fact web-ified and it would
probably look better then with the standard TclTk backend.

regards,
Vlad