[erlang-questions] C Port Question

Bob Cowdery Bob.Cowdery@REDACTED
Fri Sep 8 13:06:12 CEST 2006

Hi

I have a further problem now with C Ports. I can get this to work fine as a client but am having trouble as a server. Thinking I couldn't see my problem I copied the code out of the interoperability tutorial cnode_s.c verbatim, changed the cookie to the right value and added foo() and bar() which seem to be missing. It compiles ok but when run falls out on erl_publish(). I don't know the language very well yet so not sure how to get proper diagnostics. It just returns -1 which obviously is a failure. I don't know if there are any port restrictions or if I can use any free port. Again any help appreciated.

Thanks
Bob