[erlang-questions] : Erlang Book - again

Thu Sep 7 13:10:49 CEST 2006

On Thu, Sep 07, 2006 at 12:42:19PM +0200, Oscar Hellström wrote:
> Hi,
:
:text deleted
:
> SIDENOTE:
> Could the Reply-to field be set to the mailing list by the mailing list
> application, this would be very convenient.

Well, this is the defaul setting for Mailman, and they
"strongly recommend" it should be so. They also supply a link
	"`Reply-To' Munging Considered Harmful"

So, give me a good enough reason that beats those arguments.

Unfortunately their contradicting link
	"Reply-To Munging Considered Useful"
	http://www.metasystema.org/essays/reply-to-useful.mhtml
leads nowhere.