[erlang-questions] Mod function that returns quotient remainder?

fbg111 fbg111@REDACTED
Thu Sep 7 06:58:33 CEST 2006

I came across it in the getting started guide, and saw that trunc was used in
a way I've used mod before in other languages, so I wanted to try replacing
it with mod.  I tried searching the Erlang documentation (I always do b/f
posting such questions), but it's not clear what to search for.  It's not in
the math module, and you have to know the spelling to find it in the
glossary and index.  But you're right, next time I'll Google it first.
Thanks,

Byron