[erlang-questions] UI Debugger

Jean Verger jean.verger@REDACTED
Wed Sep 6 14:40:24 CEST 2006

Hi,
thanks for your reply. I have already tried that. Following that
approach, I can login remotely (similar as ssh I believe) ...After
that .. what debugger can I run? debugger:start(). doesn't work since
is remote  ... :( I don't know how to make the X11 work remotely.

Ah, thanks for your comment on q(). , ^G and halt, something new I
learn today :)

regards,

jean