LAPD protocol implementation available

Alfons Mittelmeyer info@REDACTED
Sun Sep 3 08:58:40 CEST 2006

Alfons Mittelmeyer <info <at> alfons-mittelmeyer.de> writes:
> Dear Vance,
>
> I am interested in your implementation of the LAPD protocol, but the URLs
>
> http://www.motivity.ca/lapd/index.html
> http://www.motivity.ca/lapd-1.1.tar.gz
>
> don't exist anymore.
> Can you offer an alternate internet address where your implementation may be
> found?
>
> best regards
>
> - Alfons

Hi all,

my suggestion, that the internet address http://www.motivity.ca don't exist
anymore was wrong. An error in the software for my ISDN modem and
telecommunication system causes, that I don't get access to IP-addresses
192.xxx.xxx.xxx

I would like to erase this comments from erlang.org, because they don't have
really something to to with the lapd implementation of Vance Shipley. But
reporting the comments as SPAM don't seem to be the correct way or?

- Alfons