Leex

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Sat Sep 2 22:43:31 CEST 2006

OK, I have now added leex to User Contributions section of trapexit.org;

http://forum.trapexit.org/viewforum.php?f=20

Any future updates will go there as well.

My plans are to first stabilise the syntax/semantics of .xrl files and
then cleanup the leex.erl file so it is more easily usable. I would also
like to experiment with implementing the DFA, having it as one single
whopping great recursive function may not be the best way.

You can get the full text of the token, its length and line number in
the variables TokenChars, TokenLen and TokenLine.

Concerning new features I don't know. It depends on what I can implement
efficiently and there seems to be a need of. And what I can find the
time for.

How do you define the column number?

Robert