Erlang on Solaris x86

fbg111 fbg111@REDACTED
Fri Sep 1 04:25:00 CEST 2006

Cool.  I'll keep an eye out for an update on your blog.  Also, there's a lot
of interest in Erlang and concurrent systems and software at
http://programming.reddit.com/.  A post about building Erlang on Minix would
probably get pretty high in the rankings.

Once I get my PC rebuilt with a mobo that better supports Linux, I'll give
it a try too.

Byron