[erlang-questions] Erlang Nodes Reconnection problem

Chandru chandrashekhar.mullaparthi@REDACTED
Fri Oct 27 10:48:48 CEST 2006

Hi,

Can you snoop on the traffic using snoop/tcpdump or some such tool and see
what messages are flying on the network?

Or you can try erlsnoop to observe messages being exchanged.

http://www.erlang.org/contrib/erlsnoop-1.0.tgz

Chandru