[erlang-questions] Was Re: Bug ?! now Erlang comment (LONG LONG)

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Fri Oct 27 10:13:06 CEST 2006

On 2006-10-26 23:35, kostis@REDACTED wrote:
...deleted
> I can continue, but it would be more interesting to also read some
> arguments from users who are pro maintaining backwards compatibility.

perhaps the users that are _really_ interested in backwards
compatibility are not on the list?
i would imagine (speculation) that large commercial users that pay for
erlang are more into backwards compatibility, and less into
erlang-questions.

as always, i could be wrong.

bengt
--
    EPO guidelines 1978: "If the contribution to the known art resides
    solely in a computer program then the subject matter is not