[erlang-questions] Improved regexp.erl

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Fri Oct 27 00:20:40 CEST 2006

I agree with both of you. There is no proble doing it with the
interpreted regexps but I haven't yet looked at doing it in the compiled
version. and the difference in speed makes it worth it.

Soon I will have a parse transform which compiles at compile-time. Saves
ou doing explicit regexp:compile.

Robert