[erlang-questions] iterators in Erlang

Torbjorn Tornkvist tobbe@REDACTED
Wed Oct 25 23:32:52 CEST 2006

Just for the fun of it.
Here is some old code playing with the 'stream' concept:

  http://forum.trapexit.org/viewtopic.php?p=22424#22424

Makes it possible to write expressions such as:

1> streams:first(10, streams:primes()).
[2,3,5,7,11,13,17,19,23,29]

2> hd(lists:reverse(streams:first(2000, streams:pi()))).
3.14399

Cheers, Tobbe