[erlang-questions] MySQL cluster - MnesiaXXL

Pat e patrickerj@REDACTED
Mon Oct 23 19:57:41 CEST 2006

Also for example if we wanted to have Mnesia RAM-only serving (if it
can serve tables on 128GB RAM machine - that will have to be
benchmaked.....!! :) ) - with MySQL backing up data  what would be the
path best threaded - if it's safe to thread that path at all.. :)

Patrick