[erlang-questions] Simple web server example on trapexit source...

Richard Kilmer rich@REDACTED
Fri Oct 20 20:04:14 CEST 2006

The following example on trapexit:

http://wiki.trapexit.org/index.php/
A_fast_web_server_demonstrating_some_undocumented_Erlang_features

Has the code listed in the wiki page, but not a reference to download
the source.  I can cut and paste it, but I just want to ensure that I
am placing the right snippets in the right files.  Could the author
of this (Sean?) please post a location for the source files?

Thanks...and thanks Sean for a great example :-)

Best,

Rich Kilmer