[erlang-questions] Erlang for a SMTP server?

ke han ke.han@REDACTED
Thu Oct 19 13:22:24 CEST 2006

This question was just answered yesterday...See mailist post titled:
"a candidate application for Erlang".
It speaks directly to using erlang as a robust smtp server.
In short, erlang is highly suitable for such an app...I wouldn't
consider using anything else.
ke han