[erlang-questions] a candidate application for Erlang

Patrik Winroth patrik@REDACTED
Wed Oct 18 09:16:40 CEST 2006

This has actually already been done in Erlang. The Erlang startup
Bluetail made a Mail Robustifier (BMR) back in 1999.

BMR was heavily used by a large swedish ISP which developed it
further 2001-2003, when me and Jenny Dybendahl implemented very
similar functionality (we called it tarpitting) to what is described
in the Onlamp article.

/BR Patrik.