[erlang-questions] CC: erl segmentation fault in http_base_64

Torbjorn Tornkvist tobbe@REDACTED
Tue Oct 10 11:06:27 CEST 2006

Meanwhile, it is good to have the Dialyzer:

# dialyzer -c dcb.beam
Checking whether the initial PLT exists and is up-to-date... yes
                                                   Proceeding with
analysis...
{dcb,crash,2}: Call to function 'bsl' with signature
((integer(),integer()) -> integer()) will fail since the arguments are
of type ('atom',1)!
done (warnings were emitted)

--Tobbe