[erlang-questions] {error, no_driver_init}

Bob Cowdery Bob.Cowdery@REDACTED
Fri Oct 6 15:25:06 CEST 2006

Hi

I am trying to get a port driver to work on Windows. This is just the example in the tutorial . I can get it going on Linux but I get the no_driver_init error on Windows. I have built this with Visual Studio Express, so it's VC8. I am wondering if Erlang is built with VC6 and therefore the library is incompatible. Could this be the case? Other than that maybe its incorrect flag settings. I have set it to build C but don't know what else might be important.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Bob