[erlang-questions] Erlide, different ebin paths

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Thu Oct 5 12:19:23 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 10/5/06, Dmitrii Dimandt <dmitriid@REDACTED> wrote:
> I've successfully "married" Maven and Erlide, but before I post the solution
> to Trapexit Wiki, I need to solve an unpleasant problem related to Erlide.
>
> When I specify a different "Build output" folder in project properties,
> Erlide compiles everything ok, but the newly compiled modules are not picked
> up by the console, resulting in {undef, _} errors on any calls.

I am certain it's Erlide who's at fault here. There's no automatic
reload mechanism in the standard distribution.

The Erlide build process should also reload the new beam files, but I
guess there's a glitch that make it work only from the default
directory. The attempt att providing complete configuration options
has probably overlooked a hardcoded value.

I will check it, but please post a bug report at

best regards,
Vlad