QuickCheck tool for Erlang

Mikael Karlsson mikael.karlsson@REDACTED
Wed May 31 22:51:57 CEST 2006

Hi Zubair,

Quickcheck is publicly available as a part of the jungerl project on
sourceforge.net, so if you check out the source it will be in one of
the libraries, see:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jungerl

The Erlang/OTP folks has also published their own test_server,
see:  http://www.erlang.org/project/test_server/index.html

I also know that  they have built a very nice framework on top of
that called common_test. I do not know of the current plans to
publish that though.

Regards
Mikael