auto-generated record access functions

Ulf Wiger (AL/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Mon May 29 18:28:11 CEST 2006

I believe it's because your module has no hand-written functions.

The parse-transform module I wrote looks for the first function in order
to create the record access functions before it. If there are no
functions in the module, it will simply not generate the access
functions, but it will go on and try to export them.

That's not a feature. It didn't occur to me at the time that people
would want to create modules with no functions in them. (:

BR,
Ulf W