Language Bindings for Erlang

Romain Lenglet rlenglet@REDACTED
Fri May 26 09:24:51 CEST 2006

Torbjorn Tornkvist wrote:
> I think it is unfortunate that there doesn't exist a quick
> and easy way to create efficient interfaces with a C
> library. Once upon a time there was IG:
>
>    http://www.tornkvist.org/oldstuff/ig/doc.new/
>
> I also belive that Scott Lystig Fritchie wrote something in
> this area.

EDTK: the Erlang Driver Toolkit. It is no more maintained, but my
Dryverl project is a continuation of EDTK, with the same general
ideas.

> An Erlang add-on to SWIG would be nice...
>
>    http://www.swig.org/
>
> Preferably, one should be able to choose creating a
> port-program, linked-in driver, C-node interface.
> It is up for grabs; anyone ?

I have been working on it for some time.
I am currentlyh developing an "EDTK new-generation" project:
Dryverl.
http://dryverl.objectweb.org/

Contributions are welcome.

--