Field assignments are reordered in record creations

orbitz@REDACTED orbitz@REDACTED
Wed May 24 17:14:48 CEST 2006

So what is ,?  Can I not depend on an expression prior to a , being
evaluated before something after the ,?
What about ; in guard statements?
Is it the same idea, simply not called a sequence point? Or is the
idea not existent?