SO_REUSEPORT and gen_tcp

Andrew Lentvorski bsder@REDACTED
Mon May 22 14:02:08 CEST 2006

Fredrik Thulin wrote:

> I see. I was not aware of the two different socket options, and clearly
> not qualified to answer your previous question. Please just disregard
> my previous e-mail.

Er, I'm sorry if I came off officious, that was not my intent.

Your email was actually very useful.  Being new to Erlang, I don't know
much about how the message passing and sockets interact.  I wanted to
make sure that I wasn't walking into some obvious, known brick wall.

I have plenty of unknown brick walls to bash my head against. ;)

Thanks for taking the time to respond,
-a