new opcodes in R11

Bjorn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Mon May 22 11:11:02 CEST 2006

We don't consider it an incompatibility, as running code in an earlier major
release than it was compiled for is not a supported feature.

That said, the options you can use are either 'r9' or 'r10', or to add
'no_gc_bifs' to the options you already mentioned. Note that we haven't
tested those options extensively, and also note that the code quality
might be slightly worse as some optimizations are not done when you use
those options.

/Bjorn