Dialyzer: report call to undefined function

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Fri May 19 08:37:13 CEST 2006

hi all,

I think it would be useful if Dialyzer would also report calls to
undefined or unexported functions. I often spell names wrong :-)

Dialyzer certainly has all the information needed, it can't generate
false positive and it already reports calls where argument types don't
match the actual types (which is more advanced).

[Aside] How difficult would it be to make Dialyzer work incrementally?
I mean that it should be possible to build the internal tables by
adding and removing modules from them, without having to reread
everything else. The analysis needs a global approach, but for a large
project, reading the files takes the large chunk of the time.

best regards,
Vlad