smp and kernel poll

Rickard Green rickard.s.green@REDACTED
Thu May 18 14:57:16 CEST 2006

Kernel poll with the non-smp emulator should work as before. We haven't
implemented support for kernel poll and smp (we probably will in the
future). Kernel poll is automatically disabled when building the smp
emulator, i.e., --enable-kernel-poll will enable kernel poll on the
non-smp emulator but wont affect the smp emulator.

BR,
Rickard Green, Erlang/OTP