Erlang bittorrent tracker

Mattias Wadman mattias.wadman@REDACTED
Wed May 17 23:42:14 CEST 2006

Hello

I have for some time experimenting with a bittorrent tracker in erlang,
and after seeing some discussions on the list about bittorrent i thought
it probably time to let other interested people have a look at it.

Have not been tested very much, but have successfully been used to
transfer filer between 5-6 computers running uTorrent and the official
bittorrent client.

I uses yaws as HTTP server to handle client requests. It also has a web
interface but not sure it will work with an unmodified yaws, have done a
small modification to make it possible to generate leaf tags with
attributes from ehtml (for example <link style="..."/> instead of <link
style="..."><link/>. Tell me if you want the patch.

http://people.fulkod.net/mattias/fultracker.tar.gz

All kinds of comments are very welcome.

-Mattias