Pro-Erlang/pro-functional programming papers

John-Olof Bauner (KI/EAB) john-olof.bauner@REDACTED
Tue May 16 08:46:03 CEST 2006

Probably here:
http://ll2.ai.mit.edu/

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-erlang-questions@REDACTED
[mailto:owner-erlang-questions@REDACTED] On Behalf Of Lennart Ohman
Sent: den 15 maj 2006 19:45
To: 'Mats-Ola Persson'; 'Erlang Questions'
Subject: RE: Pro-Erlang/pro-functional programming papers

Hi,
have you considered going for the concurrent-oriented-programming
approach rather than talking about functional programming?

Joe Armstrong gave a good talk at (was it MIT?) taking this approach. It
was recorded but I have lost where it can be found.

Best Regards,
Lennart

Lennart Ohman                   office  : +46-8-587 623 27
Sjoland & Thyselius Telecom AB  cellular: +46-70-552 67 35
Sehlstedtsgatan 6               fax     : +46-8-667 82 30
SE-115 28, STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN    email   : lennart.ohman@REDACTED