Erlang Refactoring

Richard Carlsson richardc@REDACTED
Tue Jun 27 13:49:55 CEST 2006

Yes, the igor module in syntax tools has a rename function,
which can take a set of modules and rename them, updating all
intermodule references. It will print some warnings if there
are calls to spawn or apply that you may need to inspect
manually afterwards (if module names are being passed around).

Try it - it sounds like the best match for what you want to do.

http://www.erlang.org/doc/doc-5.5/lib/syntax_tools-1.5.0/doc/html/igor.html#rename-3

	/Richard