release_handler

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Mon Jun 26 17:13:25 CEST 2006

Thanks, Gunilla!

Also, when I was experimenting with the application:config_change/3 it
seemed that the third parameter (Deleted) did not ever get set with the
list of deleted application's environment entries.

A closer look into the application_controller:do_change_appl/3 showed
that the environment (NewEnv1, NewEnv2, NewEnv3) would always get
appended/replaced but never deleted:

do_change_appl({ok, {ApplData, Env, IncApps, Descr, Id, Vsn, Apps}},
	       OldAppl, Config) ->
     AppName = OldAppl#appl.name,

     %% Merge application env with env from sys.config, if any
     ConfEnv = get_opt(AppName, Config, []),
     NewEnv1 = merge_app_env(Env, ConfEnv),

     %% Merge application env with command line arguments, if any
     CmdLineEnv = get_cmd_env(AppName),
     NewEnv2 = merge_app_env(NewEnv1, CmdLineEnv),

     %% included_apps is made into an env parameter as well
     NewEnv3 = keyreplaceadd(included_applications, 1, NewEnv2,
			    {included_applications, IncApps}),

     %% Update ets table with new application env
     del_env(AppName),
     add_env(AppName, NewEnv3),

While you are looking at the previous bug report, please also verify
this one.

Regards,

Serge

--