R11B-0 dialyzer internal error

Tobias Lindahl Tobias.Lindahl@REDACTED
Mon Jun 26 10:56:58 CEST 2006

During the make Dialyzer builds the dialyzer_init_plt. It also records a
md5-sum of the included files. A make install moves files around, but
this should not really change anything. Dialyzer should not have to
write to the dialyzer_init_plt unless some of the analyzed files are
changed, so there should be no reason for it to write to the plt just
because of a make install.

I will have a look at what is happening. I guess I really have to do a
make install at some point anyway...

Tobias