trapexit.org is moving

Romain Lenglet rlenglet@REDACTED
Tue Jun 20 04:58:42 CEST 2006

ke han wrote:
> Its my understanding that most/all the erlang docs use
> docbook. The mySQL site's documentation also uses docbook and
> they have a very clean structure which allows user comments
> per page.
> Perhaps someone from the mySQL team is willing to share the
> methods/ tools they use to produce this online doc??
[...]

I once stumbled accross DocBookWiki:
http://doc-book.sourceforge.net/homepage/
It is a Wiki that edits DocBook XML documents. It is distributed
under the GPL, it seems regularly maintained, but I have never
tried it.

One important requirement is to be able to extract the documents
in a format suitable for publishing, in HTML, in PDF, etc.
DocBook XML is certainly one of the best choices.

I believed that the Erlang doc source format was a SGML format?
Converting into DocBook XML should then be quite easy?!

--
Romain LENGLET