record problem

bryan rasmussen rasmussen.bryan@REDACTED
Sun Jun 18 13:36:16 CEST 2006

Hi, yeah there was code surrounding but it was not pertinent I was
just in the shell testing some stuff out. In order to test again I
have closed down the shell and started, here is what I got:

Erlang (BEAM) emulator version 5.4.13 [threads:0]

Eshell V5.4.13  (abort with ^G)
1> -record(a,{b="b"}).
** exited: {{badmatch,"b"},[{erl_eval,expr,3}]} **

=ERROR REPORT==== 18-Jun-2006::13:31:12 ===
Error in process <0.30.0> with exit value: {{badmatch,"b"},[{erl_eval,expr,3}]}

this is basically an old erlang running on an old work laptop, I
should install newer version but I was wondering.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen