Progrommatic control of dialyzer

Gordon Guthrie gordonguthrie@REDACTED
Wed Jun 14 08:37:43 CEST 2006

Eric

There is a continuous build script for Erlang in the jungerl. The full
documentation is available here:
http://jungerl.cvs.sourceforge.net/jungerl/jungerl/lib/erlang_automated_build/doc/DOCUMENTATION.TXT?view=markup

It can do some or all of the following:
* check out from CVS
* run a compile
* run a test suite
* run the dialyzer
* run a tsunami load test

All the outputs can be graphed and sent up to a web site.

At the moment I also have a rough cut of a web site spider enginge that will
follow all your hyperlinks but it is too shonky to be shown to the world. When
it is finished I will integrate it.

Gordon