Language Bindings for Erlang Again (Opinion)

ke han ke.han@REDACTED
Tue Jun 13 08:24:01 CEST 2006

On Jun 8, 2006, at 9:10 PM, Yariv Sadan wrote:

>> OTP cannot be picked up in 4 to 8 weeks because its documentation
>> sucks.
>>

> The documentation is actually very good. I agree that user comments
> are lacking, but Joe is working on that. An official Erlang wiki would
> be very helpful as well for people who aren't comfortable with mailing
> lists.

The online mySQL docs are very good. http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/
5.0/en/   What makes them so is the ability for users to annotate the
docs with messages.  I think erlang would benefit from this approach.