Oracle on Linux

Chaitanya Chalasani chaitanya@REDACTED
Fri Jun 9 12:26:55 CEST 2006

On Monday 29 May 2006 23:59, Sebastian Bello wrote:
> An additional question:
> 4- how do you handle transactions?
Transactions are not possible with the way we are using. Auto commit has been
enabled.

We load the mnesia database on startup and the application runs on mnesia
while non realtime update/delete/insert queries are sent to oracle for MIS
purpose. Though oracle lags behind during peak traffic it copes up once the
traffic is low.

--
CHAITANYA CHALASANI
MEMBER - TECHNICAL TEAM