How can we become a member of erlang organization?

Bjarne Däcker bjarne@REDACTED
Wed Jun 7 16:32:35 CEST 2006

Hello

There exists an informal gathering of Erlang users who are, for example,
active on this mailing list.

One good idea is to attend the Erlang workshops and the Erlang user
conferences and mingle with other users. Just check out

http://www.erlang.se/euc/05/photo/

http://www.erlang.se/workshop/2005/photo/

Best wishes

Bjarne