how to lookup last record in dataset in Mnesia?

Christian S chsu79@REDACTED
Wed Jun 7 16:08:11 CEST 2006

Is there any way you could update a last-inserted-table on your own
each time you make a change? E.g. all modifications go through the
same code that makes sure the last-inserted-table is updated.