Language Bindings for Erlang Again (Opinion)

Jani Hakala jahakala@REDACTED
Tue Jun 6 18:55:19 CEST 2006

Jeff Crane <jefcrane@REDACTED> writes:

> I suggest you do any manner of search for Erlang,
> binding, language, interface and then get back to me
> with what page J-interface comes up on. Your attitude
> is rather silly. That being said, J-interface is a
> GREAT way to put a GUI face on Erlang. PyErlang is not
> maintained...not even sure what version it supported.
> Erl_interface/C++/C-port is redundant. They are
> different approaches to an Erlang-C++ binding.

There is also py_interface that is probably more like jinterface. It
is native python code unlike PyErlang. It might also be
unmaintained :(

I'm going to use it in my project for GUI purposes.

Jani Hakala