Erlang documentation sources

Christian S chsu79@REDACTED
Mon Jun 5 14:11:37 CEST 2006

I recall reading a more direct answer on the state of the
documentation sources than this post indicates:

http://www.erlang.org/ml-archive/erlang-questions/200009/msg00062.html

reason.

I too have been interested in looking at the source data to see if I
could get around pet pieves when using the current html version.

Anyone: Is  the HTML format documentation EPL that I have
the right to edit and/or  present differently?