Trap Exit (was Re: is there /dev/null process in Erlang ?)

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Sat Jul 22 20:06:50 CEST 2006

Is this tool anyhow related to edoc?  Would it be possible to use edoc's
doclet engine to export documentation using edoc tags into a wiki format?

Since I've seen quite a bit of code besides ours using edoc tags, I
assume many people take advantage of it's ability to generate documentation.

Serge